Hurghada Red Sea, Luxor & Cairo Egypt
(MAY 2023 & 2024)
Mother's Day Tour
- Experience Cairo, Luxor and Hurghada
- Business Class Domestic Flights
- 4/5* Hotel/ Resort Accommodations
- Special Mother's Day Brunch
- Specialty Spa Treatments
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Gourmet Meals
- Attractions & Excursions
“Amazing; Great locations, food, and awesome guides. We had an excellent time. The food was amazing, the weather was perfect, and it was a really fun experience”
“We had such a great time. Everything went over smoothly and our guides were very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone. They really exceeded my expectations. I know I'll be back for sure!”
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance – Get a FREE Quote
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for the tour guides, $5 per day for the drivers)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and Beverages that are not listed.
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Team
- International Flights not mentioned above
Please consider protecting your trip investment. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Get a Travel Insurance Quote that INCLUDES CANCELLATION FOR ANY REASON.
- If you need assistance booking flights, we can do it for you at NET RATES. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your flight request.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- Plan your flight to leave the US on a Thursday May 11, 2023 or Thursday May 9, 2024 to arrive in Egypt on Friday. Plan your return flight to depart Cairo Egypt from 12:01am through 10:00am on May 17, 2023 or May 15, 2024
- We will provide the transfer to pick you up and take you back to the airport.
Leave a Reply